|Product Dimensions||7.48″D x 4.72″W x 2.95″H|
|Light Source Type||LED|
About this item
- [QUICK-DRYING & COMFORTABLE] 36w UV LED nail lamp with 12pcs UV/LED dual light source, 180° Led beads coverage inside.Its light is closer to white light, has no harm to eyes and skin. This Wisdompark uv light for nails is applicable to curing almost all kinds of uv gel nail polish quickly and efficiently, but can’t dry the regular nail polish.
- [EFFICIENT & CONVENIENT] Flexible drying options with 3 timer settings button:30s, 60s, 90s. LCD display screen for working time showing. Open design for easy use on hand or foot, more convenient for nails/toenail gel curing and cleaning.From the main products of the Wisdompark brand. Perfect gifts for women or grils who love manicure.
- [SMART INFRARED SENSOR] Led Nail UV Light with Smart auto-sensing by infrared induction,hand/foot in,lights on; hand/foot out,lights off. Perfect uv light for nials Intelligent design to free hand of users to manually turn on/off, can easier DIY your nials whether you are a professional or a beginner.
- [MULTI WAY POWER SUPPLY] Portable and lightweight led nail lamp, USB cord design can link to computer, power bank, power adapter (USB cable only) or other devices. Ideal for home DIY and travel use, also can be a ideal gift for Birthday, Christmas ect.
- [12 MONTHS AFTER-SALES] Solve product issues that occur within 1 year after purchase. If you got defective uv lights, tell us directly by your amazon account, we can refund or resend new nail lamp even if you have missed the amazon offer period return date
Can this nail lamp cure regular nail polish?
No, Our nail lamp can dry gel polish, but not for regular polish, so please must confirm that your polish is compatible before purchase.Because UV LED lamps use the ultraviolet to cure gel and normal nail polish donot contain ultraviolet gel,so the normal nail polish just be dried by air or choose fan.
If there are turn on/turn off button? How to turn or off the lamp?
The lamp does not include the Turn/Off Button, But the timer 30s 60s 90s can instead of the turn on and turn off button. Pressing one time, The lamp turns on, Pressing the timer again, The lamp turns off.
Does this nail lamp need an adapter or is it rechargeable?
Our nail lamp is a USB connection and is not equipped with a plug.This nail lamp is a low-power style, and the drying time will be longer than that of a high-power nail lamp. Of course, its curing effect will be more gentle than that of a high-wattage nail lamp, and there will be no burning feeling.Each drying time is about 60-90 seconds.
- Maximum Power : 36W
- USB Cable Length: 39.37 inch
- Rated Input: 100-240V,50HZ,1A
- Compatible with the power adapter of 5V,2A
36W FAST CURING
2X faster curing than traditional nail dryers, save more time
IDEAL FOR ALL NAIL GEL POLISH
could quickly dry UV gel/ LED gel/ UV Builder gel/Sculpture gel etc
OPEN & LIGHT WEIGHT DESIGNED
Open design make it easier to place 5 fingers or 5 toes to dry at the same time
ADVANCED CURING TECHNOLOGY
long-lasting 50000hrs lifetime LED beads are evenly distributed,no need to change any lamp bulbs
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 x 36W Nail lamp
- 1 x USB Cord
- 1 x User manual
NOTE: Only include USB cord, But does not include any nail polish and power adapter
HOW TO USE
- Apply a thin layer of gel polish to the clean, dry nails, plug in the power of the nail lamp, and press the regular button according to the curing
- After the nail polish, put your hand into the led nail lamp the light is on automatically
- When you leave, press the set time button will automatically light
- If the gel polish is a little sticky after curing, wipe the nails with a mild detergent or alcohol to remove any remaining sticky residue.
If you encounter the problem that nails is sticky and not dry, we can give you some suggestions.
Tip: Base coat and color coat can not be 100% dried, During drying will be a bit tacky, while they need to the top coat can cure.
The reason nails still goopy and sticky even after you cured the polish:
Some of the gel top coat needs clean with alcohol, otherwise it doesn’t matter how long your dry the polish it will still sticky.
Don’t worry at this time, you can apply the first layer of color and dry for 60s.
Next, apply a top coat. After drying for 90 seconds with a nail polisher, the polygel will be completely cured.
Attention! Please apply a top coat,Can be 100% dry